|TypeTechnical DataMaximum continuous voltage (UC) (L-N)||
275 / 320 / 385 / 420V
|Maximum continuous voltage (UC) (N-PE)||
|SPD to EN 61643-11, SPD to IEC 61643-11||
Type 1+2 , class I+II
|Lightning impulse current (10/350μs) (Iimp)||
|Nominal discharge current (8/20μs) (In)||
|Maximum discharge current (8/20μs) (Imax)||
|Voltage protection level (Up) (L-N)||
≤ 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.0 / 2.2kV
|Voltage protection level (Up) (N-PE)||
|Response time (tA) (L-N)||
|Response time (tA) (N-PE)||
|Operating State/Fault Indication||
Green (good) / White or Red (replace)
|Degree of protection||
|Insulating material / ﬂammability class||
13123 ft [4000m]
|Conductor Cross Section (max)||
35mm2 (Solid) / 25mm2 (Flexible)
|Remote Contacts (RC)||
|For mounting on||
DIN rail 35mm
|Place of installation||
1. product design standard: this product is designed according to relevant international standards IEC, and its performance meets the requirements of national standard GB 18802.1-2011 “low voltage surge protector (SPD) part 1: performance requirements and test methods of surge protector for low voltage distribution system”.
2. Scope of product use: GB50343-2012 Technical Code for Lightning Protection of Building Electronic Information System
3 Selection of surge protector: The primary SPD must be set in the main distribution box at the entrance of building power supply.
4. Product features: This product has the characteristics of low residual voltage, fast response speed, large current capacity (impulse current Iimp(10/350μs) is 25kA/ line, long service life, simple maintenance and convenient installation, etc.
5.Working temperature: -25℃ ~+70℃, working humidity: 95%.
1. Strict control on choose of the raw material sources.
2. Speciific technology guide for the production of each product.
3. Completed quality testing system for the semi-finished products and finised products.